|Practice Areas:||Family Law/Commercial Dispute Resolution|
Kori joined Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky in 2017 having previously practiced in the commercial litigation departments of mid-size firms in Perth.
Kori’s experience includes:
- Contractual disputes in the Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts of Western Australia.
- Appearing at pre-trial conferences in the Magistrates Court and mediations in the District Court.
- Dealing with various interlocutory disputes in the Federal, District and Supreme Courts.
- Debt recovery, from commencing proceedings to enforcing judgment.
- Local government prosecutions.
Kori has always had a keen interest in family law and since joining Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky, Kori has commenced practice in the Family Law team where she assists with the preparation of affidavits, financial statements and disclosure.
Kori's areas of practice include:
- Family Law
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
|Qualifications:||Bachelor of Laws (with Distinction) Bachelor of Science (Psychology) Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice|
|Admitted to Practice:||Supreme Court of Western Australia 2014 High Court of Australia 2014|
|Memberships:||Law Society of Western Australia|