|Practice Areas:||Family Law|
Robyn Watson has worked in Family Law since graduating from Murdoch University and becoming a lawyer in February 2005.
Robyn takes the time to listen to her clients and provide them with realistic and practical advice. Her particular skill is in helping her clients to find the "middle ground", which then helps achieve a fair, expeditious and cost-effective resolution to their family law issues without the need for adversarial court proceedings.
Robyn believes the majority of family law clients looking for property settlement simply want an amicable resolution so they can move on with their lives.
Where there is no agreement, Robyn assists her clients to navigate the Family Court process with clear and meaningful legal advice, thorough and persuasive case preparation, and assertive representation at Court.
Robyn's areas of practice include:
Robyn accepts instructions across the range of family law services:
- Property Settlements
- Parenting Disputes
- De Facto and Same Sex Relationships
- Spousal and De Facto Partner Maintenance
- Adult child maintenance
- Binding Financial (Pre/Ante-Nuptial) Agreements
- Binding & Limited Child Support Agreements
- Superannuation Agreements
- Initial Advice and Negotiations
- Alternate Dispute Resolution and Mediation Style Conferences
- Collaborative negotiation process
- Court Representation
- Agency matters
|Admitted to Practice:||Supreme Court of New South Wales: February 2005
Supreme Court of Western Australia: July 2005
|Memberships:||Family Law Practitioners’ Association of WA (Inc)